Backend Software Developer (Java)
About the job
Atmosphere is founded on a mission to empower businesses to base their decisions on data. We are here to help businesses use data to find foresight and identify the best course of action to achieve operational efficiency, team happiness and customer satisfaction.
We need you to join our agile engineering team building maintainable, high-performance, scalable backends and user interfaces to power elegant mobile apps for our global user base in the healthcare and e-commerce industries using Java, Spring Framework, PostgreSQL, Linux and Vue.js.
What you will be doing:
- Have a say in the UX design
- Implement secure REST APIs and other advanced features with clean, elegant, fault tolerant, maintainable and extensible Java code
- Contribute to code reviews
- Implement unit, integration and UI tests
What you will NOT be doing, unless you want to:
- Implementation of mobile app features
- Meet or communicate with customers and users
- Provide user or customer support
You should apply if:
- You are an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, using fluent Turkish and English languages
- You can understand and explain complex things clearly
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience with Java, Spring Framework, Vue.js, Vuex, Node, npm and network protocols
- You have worked with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines
We provide you with:
- Remote, accomplished, diverse and international team
- Active coaching to improve your skills and expertise
- Perks designed for your well-being
- We will carefully review your application and resume.
- If you are a good fit, we will contact you to invite you to a 15-minute hands-on coding interview. You will be given a few relatively simpler technical problems to tackle.
- Applicants that pass the first interview will be invited to a second interview with slightly harder questions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.